Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome Jill!

On Friday, I met my co-teacher, vice Principal, and another teacher at my school! All of the EPIK teachers filed off the bus and walked through the crowd to try to find our co-teachers for the 1st time. Mine was standing in the very back, holding the msot adorable sign with my name on it, like at the airport! My co-teacher is absolutely adorable! She is 29 years old, and her Korean name is Eun-he Lee. She asked me to give her an American name, so today, when I saw her I named her STELLA! She loves it! My vice-Principal speaks English pretty well and is soooo nice! We took a picture all together that I had developed today. I bought a frame so I could give it to him as a gift on Monday! Eun-He said he will be sooo excited!

my co-teacher, Stella (이 은 ㅎ희), Me, Kevin, a teach at my school named Mr. Jo (조 춘 호), and my Vice Principal, Mr. Moosik (뮤시크)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment