Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My 1st day of school!

My first day of school was awesome! There was a welcoming celebration ceremony for the 1st graders to welcome them to Gamjung Elementary School.

In the middle of the ceremony, the speaker asked the kids if they wanted to come on stage to show a special talent! There were about 5 kids that did it. Here are pictures of 2.

This little boy sang a Korean song!


This little girl did a somersault!


Some of the 1st graders laughing during the ceremony! They are all so adorable!


The kids here are so curious about me, and always want to come talk to me! These kids were standing at my door staring and giggling at me while I worked on my first day. During my break a couple minutes ago, there were at least 30 kids crowded around my desk pointing to things and asking how to say them! They LOVE learning English! I am very lucky, because some of the EPIK teachers are saying that it's like pulling teeth trying to get their kids to learn English! :) YEAH for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment