Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 2, 2012

Family photo's with the camera timer!

It's fun to see the types of pictures you can get when you set up your camera on a BBQ and hit the timer!  This family was due for some fun shots, so before we bid farewell to my big sis, Amy, we hung out in the backyard and snapped these photos!

We call this "the sister shot!" and yes, Persia the cat is in it on purpose! 
My parents love this cat like she's their 3rd daughter! :)



Me and my mom!


My sis and mom!

Amy stuck a flower in my mom's shirt, which made her laugh!  I love this shot!

Just as in love as the day they met!

... and always having fun together! 

A girl couldn't ask for a better family!

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family."
~Anthony Brandt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment