Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 2, 2012

Aaron's here!

We dropped off Amy at Long beach airport tonight and picked up Aaron, 2 hours later at the Orange County Airport!!  I was sooooo happy to see him! 
It had been over a week, which is a long time for the two of us! 

Before heading home, we stopped off for dinner at one of my parent's favorite Tex Mex places for some delicious Mexican food all together!

It's so good to have Aaron here in California with me and my fam!
Tomorrow the two of us are heading to LA for some shopping, photography, beach strolling, and a little sight seeing!  Wish me luck... not sure if I've ever actually driven to LA, much less after a year of not driving!  Crossing my fingers for a safe and fun trip! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment