Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Loola!

Today is Loola's 28th birthday, so last night I made a trip to the foreign market to buy some baking supplies!  I knew her favorite type of cake was red velvet, so I decided to make red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting!  YUMM!!!

During tea time (after our first class of the day), 
I arranged the cupcakes on the table and lit the candles for a little birthday party...

Loola was very touched and made her birthday wish...

...and the 6 of us (Hana, behind the camera) had a little party between classes!
** These are the people I drink tea with everyday after 1st period.

Loola sent me this message:
Lovely Chelsey...

I was really touched today because of  your lovely event!!
Actually in Korea, Teachers don't have a birthday party in school.
Sometimes my students prepared the surprised party, not a teacher.
Today I had a  very special birthday party which my co teacher prepared.^^
I'll never forget~
Thank you so much~


As a words of affirmation lover, this made my whole day and made my messy kitchen totally worth the hassle of cleaning! 

Happy birthday Loola friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment