Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome to My Classroom!

Since I can't give you all the official tour in person, I've taken some pictures, so you can see where I live from 8:40am - 4:40pm Monday through Friday! If you remember, when I first got to Korea, I posted some pictures of my classroom. Since then, they have knocked down walls and remodeled the space and have come up with this! I took these this morning. Enjoy!

This is the view from the door, walking into the classroom.


This is looking from the back of the classroom - forward.


This is my view from the front of the classroom while I'm teaching...


This is the computer area of the English Plaza.

This is the English Plaza and MY DESK!

This is my desk - clean and organized as always! Some things never change!
I hope you enjoyed the tour! If you ever want a real tour, feel free to come over :)

1 comment: