Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Perfect Saturday!

People usually only dream of perfect days, but today, I think Kev and I had one of the closest things to a perfect day we could have imagined! Everything about it was either adventurous, relaxing, exciting, endulgent, or just plain wonderful! Here's how it went:

1. Breakfast together, at our place, in our PJ's...

2. Going to the Jim Jil Bang in Tosendong...

3. Getting 1 hour massages...

4. Nampodong for some shopping and lunch together...


5. Riding the scooter along a windy and secluded 2 lane coastal road.

6. Finding a gorgeous and isolated walking trail that we never knew existed!


7. Walking, hand in hand, up this path, overlooking the ocean and nearby islands.


8. Finding this really old wooden bridge and jumping across it as if we were kids again..


9. Playing with water frogs in the ocean...

9. Finding a live starfish...

10. Riding the scooter along the same windy, tree covered road further west...

11. Cooking Korean food that Mr. Chun bought for us - beef, veggies, and rice...

12. Watching a movie at a nearby DVD Bang, in a room all to ourselves with a leather couch-bed, a coke light and some Lotte chocolate...
14. Riding the scooter back home and watching LOST together on Kev's laptop...

15. And now, at 1:17am, I'm sitting on our bed, listening to a jazz album that Kev put on before he fell asleep, and reminiscing about our full and perfect day! I am overwhelmed and thankful for my husband's adventurous heart and his love for me, which was evident in every moment of today! I couldn't ask for anything more! As the grandma in the movie Hope Floats said, "My cup runneth over!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment