Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I have a school!

Today they told us what school we will be working in. I was placed in Gamjung Elementary School, which houses 1st through 6th graders! I still don't know which grade I'll be teaching yet. The school is pretty far from the downtown area of Busan, which I was kind of sad about, but once I saw this picture, I became much more excited!! This is the view from my school! :)

Bad news is, I think I might be walking up that hill everyday to get to work... On the other hand, the good news is, my legs are going to be amazing by Feb 2010!


P.S. We've been told we probably won't have internet access at our apartments "for a little while." I'm not sure if that means a couple days, or a couple weeks. We have to call to get it hooked up and what not... so if you don't see any blog updates, you know why! :)

Until next time...

Anyahkeysayo!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Well if you are in a 1st to 3rd grade class you have a sister with tons of resources!! I would love to help. Love you and miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete