Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just call me "Jill Productive!"

There's nothing more satisfying (okay, I'm slightly over exaggerating) than laying down in my bed at night pulling the covers up to my chin and realizing just how productive I was during the day!  If I ever sit down and do nothing for more than 3 minutes, Aaron will either ask me if I'm okay, or tell me he loves to see me relaxing.  :)  I'm a doer, through and through!  If you worked with me at Millennium High School, back home, you KNOW I'm intense!  I like to get things done, and WAY ahead of time! 

When the bills come in the mailbox downstairs, I'll sometimes turn around and walk right over to the bank and pay them. When a friend asks me to help design their blog, I'll work the next 24-48 hours straight getting it done.  If I feel like our apartment is a little messy, I'll put things away and then re-organize my entire closet before I sit back down!  Like I said, I'm intense (and this is an improvement from 5 years ago!) lol! 

Today was one of those productive days!  I started out with a bus ride over to Seomyeon's H&M, where I spent $36.79 TOTAL on these three coats) and saved $223.59 from the original price!  

Okay, that wasn't really productive, but it was GREAT!  With 35 days left before we leave Korea, I decided to start packing.  (See what I mean about doing things WAY ahead of time!)  I'm now 95% packed for our month in Indonesia, and all of my summer clothes have been rolled up and neatly packed into a box to ship home, or the suitcase I'm taking to America for our road trip!  ... All while Aaron sat nearby, laughing inside (I'm sure) that I was doing this so early!  Good news for him is, I'll probably pack all of his stuff too... Good news for me is, he'll probably cook me a delicious dinner and tell me how wonderful I am!  Sounds like a nice trade to me!   blog-signature

4 comments:

  1. Oooh love the coats! There is an H&M in Seomyeon now?! Crazy. I'm so jealous you're spending a month in Indonesia! Where are you headed there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and YES! Good news (or bad news, depending on how you look at it) is there's a bus that goes from right outside my apartment to the front doors of H&M in Seomyeon! We aren't exactly sure where we'll be going in Indo yet. We have a rough idea: Kuta in Lombok, Gili Air, Gili Trawagan, Nusa Lembongan, Ubud, and the east coast of Java. Last time we were in Indo we went to Gili Air, Nusa Lembongan and Ubud and loved them... so we'd like to go back! Any recommendations?

      Delete
  2. These are amazing set of coats. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang!!! I knew the sale would only get bigger :P!! I love the coats!!

    ReplyDelete