Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekend in the snow!

Aaron and I decided to take advantage of the 4 day weekend and head up north to play in the snow and do a little snowboarding!  It became an even more exciting plan when Gill texted me asking what I was doing for the weekend and Aaron's friend Brian did the same and both were up for coming along!  So, what started as a weekend for two has now become a weekend for 5 *Gill's cousin just moved to Korea, so she's coming with us!  The more the merrier!

So, Saturday morning, Brian, Aaron, Gill and her cousin Sam and I will be taking a 5 hour bus ride north to Jang Pyeong where we'll be staying for 3 days and two nights all together in this 800 square foot pension!

Split between the 5 of us, it'll be $45.00 a night, per person, which is not too shabby if you ask me!  Gill's going to cook dinner for us, we're packing games and drinks for the cold nights in, snowboarding on Sunday, sledding outside our place, having breakfast at the cafe and all in all enjoying each others company! 
We're all super excited!

Oh and did I mention that I will be hogging the whirlpool bathtub?! ... because I will be!  I've lived 3 years now without a bathtub, so I'm taking full advantage!!  I seriosuly can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment