Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Puzzle!

Aaron was watching football all day today on my new BIG TV, and I was starting to get antsy and knew it was time for a project!  Unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything I was dying to create, so Aaron, noticing my antsyness, pipped up, 
"Why don't you find a puzzle to do!"  
YES! Great idea!

So off I walked to my neighborhood supermarket in hopes that they might, just maybe, have a puzzle to buy! I wasn't getting my hopes up, since I've never seen them there, but I went anyway! 

I walked every toy, school supply and sport isle to no avail... but decided to ask a worker anyway, JUST INCASE!  Good thing I did, because he walked me over to an entire table FULL OF PUZZLES!!!

I've loved puzzles ever since I was a little girl!  So, the thought of tediously placing 500 little pieces together was my idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon!

I think it took me 3 hours to finish it!  I then asked Aaron to take it apart for me while I went into the other room.  There's something not right about spending hours completing a puzzle just to take it all apart again!  He obliged. :)

After I finished, we took a taxi over to Lotte for some dinner, shopping and coffee on the rooftop deck!  Then we had a nice, brisk walk in the winter air and finished the weekend off with a movie: Contagion!  If you haven't seen it yet; beware! It's intense! 
Overall, I'd say it was a pretty great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment