Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Birthday party for 2...

Aaron swore up and down that he didn't want my to plan a big party for his 30th, so I planned a little party for 2 instead at our favorite Italian restaurant in Nampodong!

Needless to say, he was pleased with my little plan! :)

...and even more pleased when the server brought him a large Guinness! This guy loves his Guinness, but hardly ever drinks it because it's so expensive in Korea!  It was a birthday treat!

My plan was to buy him an ice cream cake (since he'd been asking for one for the past 6 months), but one of his co-workers had surprised him with a cake earlier in the day, so I nixed the cake idea and compromised by singing happy birthday in the restaurant and lighting two candles on a piece of bread!  Luckily he loved the sentiment! :)

It sure is nice to have a guy my own age now! :)  Welcome to 30 A... You did a really great job on your first day of your new decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment