Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 26, 2011

Stella and her guy!

Last night, my first co-teacher, Stella (이은희) and I met in Seomyeon for some shopping and girl time... It had been a while since I'd seen her, so we had a LOT of catching up to do! :)
 A couple hours later, we met up with her new boyfriend, 퍙철, for some delicious galbi on the bone, which I had never tried before!  For the record, it's FANTASTIC!  Yumm!

Introducing Stella's new man!  He was so nice, and absolutely adores her, which made me really happy!  They met at an English conversation gathering, for Koreans, about 3 months ago and have been together ever since! 

I wish Aaron would have been there, so it could have been a double date, but I didn't know her guy was coming until he showed up!  Next time, I'm going to have them over to my place for some pizza and double date action!  I've definitely been blessed with great friends since coming to Korea!  Stella is no exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment