Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Joy Ride!

Last Monday night, Meagan and I took "scoot" out for a little joy ride to have dinner and then over to Home Plus for some grocery shopping on the island!!  Before we left, Aaron made me tell him, a couple times, that I loved him!  You know, the way couples do when one goes into the military or something! I assured him I would be fine!  He even snapped this picture of me and said he wanted one final picture of me in case I died! 
So dramatic!

While we may have been sporting pink shirts, and looking extra girly, me especially with my side braid, we made it safely there and back... because I am an excellent scooter driver!  I knew we would be just fine!!

Anyone need a ride?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment