Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 21, 2011

Funny Counting!

Last Friday, I had the pleasure of getting to leave school 2 hours early, so I walked over to Aaron's school to meet his after-school- english-class students! Since we have the same work schedule, we never get to see each other in action, so this was a real treat! Unfortunately though, Aaron was administering a level test, so I didn't get to see him in his full teacher mode!

I did, however, get to see some funny things; like this kid, Noah (4th grader), who, when asked to count to 25 during the test, said it like this! I couldn't help but think it was adorable, and asked if I could video him!

So then I geuss that makes me "twelve-nine" years old!  Sounds good to me!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I can see how he'd confuse twelve with twenty. But such a cute, courageous kid!

    ReplyDelete