Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm sorry Alexis...

I happened to catch, out of the corner of my eye, one of my 6th grade girls writing, "my monster says F$#& you" on a piece of paper with a monster on it.

I very calmly asked her to stand up, grab her bag, and go home.  She stood, staring at me, but not budging!  Then I said, "Go home, and I will call your mom and tell her why I sent you home," (which obviously I wasn't going to do, because her mom doesn't speak a lick of English!  haha!)  That totally freaked her out and she began to tear up.  So, then I asked her, "Do you want to go home?"  And she nodded no, so I said, "Okay then... Go sit over there and write I am sorry Alexis 50 times."

And would you believe it?!  She actually did!  haha 

 Hey sometimes I have to regulate a little!  All is well though, she likes me again and behaved like a princess the rest of the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment