Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm a traitor!

I'm a traitor!
But before you judge me, let me explain!

I've traded my allegiance to CANON for NIKON, and I've traded my scratched up-rusted- blurry taking picture- CANON Rebel XTI camera for a brand new NIKON D5000 camera, which happens to also take video!


I can't explain my excitement for this purchase! Aaron has been researching Nikon cameras for months, deciding which one he wants to upgrade to, so he happened to know just which one I should get! Gotta love having someone around to do the research for ya, huh?!

The battery is charging as I type this, so I'm planning to give you all a little sneak peak at the new camera's skills by tomorrow afternoon! *** This means my Philippines pictures will be nice, clear, and beautiful! 17 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment