Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another day... another cancelled class!

I swear I have more cancelled classes than anyone I know! It seems like I hang out in my office more than I teach these days! There's either a test or some sort of performance going on around here... not that I'm complaining! Today, it's parent day! So, my 2nd period class was cancelled in order for the parents to be able to watch their kids in action with their homeroom teachers.

I knew Stella wouldn't mind if I took a quick snapshot of her kiddos on their best behavior while their mom's lurked in the back of the classroom! :)

Thank you Parent Day!


*** (Addition 1 hour later!) Looks like all of my classes are cancelled today! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment