Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Cell Phone Charm

Julie chased me around all day holding this cell phone charm really close to my face and saying something in Korean that I couldn't understand! She kept holding it so close that my eyes would have to cross, trying to see it. I kept saying "Oooh, gyupta" which means "Oh, cute!" and was starting to get a tad bit annoyed by her persistence. This is not her personality to become annoying! But she seemed frustrated for some reason with my response. 


Finally, she held it directly under my nose and I realized she was trying to get me to smell it! It's a smelly cell phone charm! What will they make next?! Gotta love the language barrier! It definitely makes for some interesting days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment