Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 26, 2009

Gmarket.com


There's about to be trouble, and my nice little pile of savings is not gonna be too happy about it! This afternoon, Stella helped me create a Gmarket.com account, which is the Korean equivalent of a discounted amazon or ebay maybe, but 100 times better! You can buy anything and everything you could possibly imagine and have it delivered right to your door, or in my case, right to my school's front office! Everytime Stella has on a cute dress or shirt, I ask her where she bought it and she smiles and says, "Gmarket!"

My first purchase will be a much needed flash drive to replace the one that died on me last week... and maybe a pair of shoes, or a winter scarf. This is all pending whether or not I can navigate my way through all the Korean writing! Guess that just gives me another reason to keep studying!

www.gmarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment