Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Haeundae Sea Festival...

Last night, I went to the Haeundae Sea Festival! They had some of Korea's most popular girl and boy bands performing on the stage in the background, and the ENTIRE beach, from one side to the other, was packed!!!





This one is for you Rachel Shinn... since you always like for me to post the funny T-shirts. "I (love) ice cream & sunglass"



Colin and Kristen during the fireworks show...



Just to give you an idea of what we were amidst!



Fireworks show over the water... I think this was my first time!




Whenever a really pretty firework would explode, the whole beach would roar "wwwaaaa" and clap! It was pretty adorable!



And this, my friends, is why I love Korea so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment