Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Swim to work...


Every morning that it rains, my Vice Principal comes to my house to pick me up and drive me to school, but today he said he opened the door to his house, and looked down the steps into his parking area and his car was swimming in 3 1/2 feet of water!

So, this morning, I swam to work! Luckily the temperature outside was really nice... There were just deep areas of dirty water to walk through, tons of rushing water, and pouring rain! It rained all night, so the streets were already flooded by this moring! In a way, it was really funny and I found myself laughing at the situation and adventure set before me! Besides, it's only water, right?! When I finally got to the bus, i jumped on and to my surprise, STELLA was there! We laughed the whole way to work, drenched in rain water!

When we finally made it to school, we walked into the office and we were told that our 1st period class was cancelled due to the rain! I'm thinking today is going to be a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment