Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How many hair styles??

I've been looking at pictures from when we first arrived in Korea, to now, and I can't believe how many times I've changed my hair in the past 6 months! I thought this would be a fun blog to show the progression...

#1 just plain brown


#2 After I tried doing highlights and turned my hair orange!


#3 After I tried putting more brown highlights back in
#4 After June salon slapped on the bleach and turned my hair bright yellow!
#5 After I cut it shorter and tried putting light brown in it to lessen the bright yellow!
#6 After I realized I needed to cut all my hair off for the summer and be a brownie again! :)
6 hair styles in 6 months! Who knows what I'll look like next month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment