Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 17, 2009

Do you want a free massage?

Last night, I was given the pleasure of meeting Stella's adorable mom.  What a doll she is!  Stella and I met her for dinner at a Galbi restaurant near my apartment.  During dinner her mom told me she thought I looked very healthy, especially in my hands!  I asked her, "How can you tell I'm healthy from my hands?"  Stella's mom immediately grabbed my hands and said, "Ooooohhhh.... wwwwaaaaaaa" and started massaging my fingers.  Stella said, "My mom loves to give massages" to which I replied, "Oh, I love massages!"  Right away, her mom asked if I wanted a massage... It didn't take me long to say, "Um, yea!"  So after dinner, we all walked to my apartment for massage time!

Korean energy massage = A-M-A-Z-I-N-G 

Me and Stella's mom!

Stella hates massages because she's really ticklish, but I told her how amazing I felt after her mom's massage, so she decided to give it another try!  There was a lot of laughing going on during this one!


Stella and her momma!

After our massages, it quickly turned into a Yoga session...

...and then a push up contest!  (Me: 27, Stella's mom: 12, Stella: 1/2!!!)

Usually Friday night is girl night with Jess, Kristen, Kate, and I, but we changed our girl night to Saturday night this week at the last minute, which turned out to be a blessing... Because, tonight, I was able to have Korean girl night!!  :)    

1 comment:

  1. I've totally forgotten that there is another Stella...haha...I thought you've met my mom! Then just surprised that you met my mommy, I've got msg from your mother...hehe...anyway, there is another Stella, not me in Seoul!

    ReplyDelete