Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 17, 2009

Chopsticks keep you young!

Tonight, I went to dinner with Stella and her mom (This was the 1st time I've ever met someone from Stella's family, so it was really exciting)... but that's beside the point.  During dinner, I was trying, unsuccessfully to pick up a garlic clove off the grill with my chopsticks.  I said to Stella, "It would be so much easier to pick up this garlic clove with a fork instead of chopsticks."  She said, "I know, that is the purpose of chopsticks." I looked at her with a: What the heck are you talking about look, and she then went on to say, "Chopsticks were made to stimulate and exercise the brain."  Yes, folks, Koreans are always looking for a way to stay healthy and young forever - even their utensils were made to keep their brains working! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment