Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I didn't sign up for this...

I just got a phone call from Stella to meet her in the Science room for some soy milk. I thought that was a weird thing for us to drink, but off I went to the science room anyway. When I got there, I realized it was NOT soy milk, but rather soy bean paste, mixed with milk. I was handed a FULL cup and took a very tiny sip, knowing that I would probably think it was disgusting. They all laughed and one of the teachers reached her hand to take it from me to drink it herself. They asked me what I thought it tasted like and honestly, the closest thing I could think of was bisquick pancake batter. Now, imagine trying to drink a whole cup of that stuff! These Koreans are crazy! uuuggg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment