Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My little friend...

I met this darling kid at the soccer game on Sunday! We became friends when I tied his shoe for him!


Our friendship quickly progressed though...


At one point, towards the end of the game, he started Karate chopping my feet! I thought he thought he was being funny, but it really hurt, so I said, "Ouch! Ouch!" ... in a playful way of course. He then started doing it a little bit lighter. Can you tell where this is going yet?



Yep, he was trying to give me a MASSAGE! After a couple minutes, he started full-on massaging my ankles, and then behind my knees! We were all dying laughing, and he was so proud of himself! Can't blame him for trying to do something nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment