Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 11, 2011

No thank you!

While walking in Nampodong on Sunday afternoon, Aaron and I found a secret escalator that lead to a gigantic underground arcade!  It was like a magic little world under there!  Inside one of the rooms was this gigantic spinning ride, set on hydrollics, with NO seatbelts!  You couldn't pay me enough to get on that thing... but there were tons of Korean kids and teenagers paying money to give it a try!  

No Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of a bad experience when I took you and Amy on a spinning ride with no seat belts at a carnival in FV. You were so little and I couldn't hold on to you because it was spinning so violently. I kept screaming for the guy to stop the ride, and he finally heard me and stopped it. One of the scariest moments of my life!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete