Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A little relaxation!

Sometimes, after a long day at work, all we really need is a little relaxation, right?! Maybe a massage, a quick trip to the nail salon, a comfy night-in with a good gossip magazine, some jazz music over a delicious home cooked italian meal, or a romantic comedy will send us into that fabulous relaxing state we all love!!

Well, enough of that! I've got exactly 50 days and counting until this body of mine is gonna be in a bathing suit on the beaches of Boracay! I can't be wasting anymore time...

So, tonight, I pushed those thoughts of "relaxing" out the window and hiked the mountain, which happens to be my backyard - literally! When I finally made it to the top, I plopped down on a rock and took in the beauty before me and realized that this spot and I are gonna become great friends over the next 50 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment