Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Korean cross dressers!

I love taking walks in Korea, because you never know what you're going to see! Sunday, I took a walk with Aaron from Songdo Beach to Nampodong (about a 1.5 mile walk along the beach and harbor). Spring is definitely approaching! The skies were blue, the sun was out, and the cherry blossoms are starting to bloom all around! Goodbye Winter! :)

When we entered Jagalchi Fish Market, we spotted this very interesting cross-dressing couple who were singing karaokee and dancing in the middle of the market!


Now really... What in the world possesses a grown man to do something like this in public?!


I will say... he was very excited about having his picture taken and motioned for me to come over to dance with him... which, yes, I did! I couldn't pass up the opportunity! The first thing he did when I went over to him was grabbed my hands and placed them on his very padded bra! eeehhhh! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment