Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 12, 2010

Yea Freebies!

Koreans are the kings and queens of giving out freebies when you shop somewhere! Today I bought some new makeup at THE FACE SHOP, which happens to be on my way home from school. I bought this: (mascara, eyeshadow, and eyeliner)

...and was given this:

# 1. A makeup bag

# 2. "Mung Beans" Lotion (What the heck are mung beans anyway?!)

# 3. A can of coffee!! This one was my personal favorite, because I think this might have been her personal coffee! hahaha!

*** I think it's worth noting here that I think people like to give me things because I react like it's the greatest thing that's happened to me in a decade! How could you resist giving more things to someone who's ecstatic about your offerings? I really don't do this on purpose to get more stuff... I just am legitimately excited!

So, next time you go shopping at Target, or wherever else you may shop, try smiling really big and seem excited about shopping there and maybe you'll get a freebie too! Ha, who are you kidding?! That would never happen in America... and that folks, is another reason why I love KOREA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment