Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Goodbye Stella...

It was made official yesterday, that my school will become a research school next year. With that, came some changes in our staffing. I found out the news when Stella came to my office with tears streaming down her face. She proceeded to tell me that she wouldn't be teaching English next year. :( We both sulked and cried a little, but then realized we'll still be teaching at the same school and gave each other a big hug of relief! We're close, can you tell?!

So, with that said, I will be teaching with Ella, who is one of our 5th grade teachers. She's AWESOME and is always smiling, and really sweet! I went to congratulate her this afternoon and she assured me she would be practicing English everyday so that she would be able to teach well! I thought that was very sweet!

So, as of March 1, I'll be saying "Goodbye Stella..."


and "Hello Ella!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment