Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What can you do?

Today, I was walking down the hallway at my school and one of my 4th grade students asked me, "Teacher, what can you do?" I was a little taken back by this question and wondered if she was trying to say something else. Afterall, when does anyone just randomly come up to you in America and ask, "What can you do?" Then, it dawned on me that it's the title of the new lesson we just started teaching 4th grade this week... It also dawned on me that if I think it's a weird question, we probably shouldn't be taking 2 class worths of time to teach it! Gotta love the Korean English curriculum, which was obviously written by Koreans!

Needless to say, I answered her by saying, "I can run!" She said, "I can skate"... and that was the end of our conversation! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment