Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 20, 2009

Repeat and Translate

Stella and I do this thing when we teach new words where I say the word, the kids repeat it 2 or 3 times, and then we ask them to translate it and Stella writes it in Korean next to the English. This week, though, I started writing the Korean next to the English!


My kids would cheer whenever they would say the word in hangul and I would spell it right. I felt like it was a good way of showing them that I'm trying to learn their language, because they are trying to learn mine. I felt like it was a good way to build rapport, and I'm not gonna lie... I'm a little impressed with my Korean spelling abilities... obviously! I took a picture and posted it on my blog for goodness sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment