Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Curling Iron + Converter = Catastrofe!

Well, I did it again! You would have thought I would have learned my converter lesson by my Italy experience when I blew up the hair dryer, to be careful when plugging American appliances into foreign converters... apparently I needed one more big experience to teach me a lesson! Let me first start by saying my room smells like BURNT HAIR right now! That would be because I plugged my curling iron into the converter and went to spiral curl the first chunk and within 10 seconds it had melted around the curling iron! I screamed for Kevin and yanked it out, only too find that the curling iron had melted onto my hair and chunks of my hair were coming out! Is this a sign of what today is going to bring?! I sure hope not!!!!

P.S. Yep, that's my hair that is melted onto the curling iron! gggrrrrr

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I sent a comment yesterday but it didn't seem to go through, so this is a test :)
    Love, Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete