Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 22, 2010

Thursday night in!

On Thursday, I came home to a sick sister who had spent nearly her entire day in this spot on my bed! :(  

So Aaron came over and we all had a night in at my place!   I showed off my new found Korean cooking skills and made 파전 (Korean pancake), 된장 Dwenjang soup, 볶음밥 (friend rice) with meat, onions, spinach, carrots, sprouts, kimchi, and some dwenjang sauce!   It may look gross, but for Korean food, this is as good as it gets folks!  (wink wink!)


Amy and I lounged on my bed while Aaron slaved away, washing the dishes!    It's so nice to have a willing and domesticated man around!
Thank you Aaron!  

Amy and I ended the night with an old episode of Law and Order which was the only English show playing on TV and then called it a night around 10pm to get our beauty rest!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment