Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Volleyball Wednesdays!

Volleyball season has begun! So, every Wednesday at 2:30pm, all of the teachers at my school leave and drive to a neighboring school to play volleyball with their teachers! It's an elementary school tradition here in Korea! How awesome is that?! I get out of work 2 hours early and get to play with my co-workers! The best part is we always go out to dinner after at a nice restaurant and one of the older teachers always offers to pay!

This was last weeks game! Notice my Vice Principal in the middle of the court, with his leg up?! That's because in Korean volleyball, you can kick the ball!

I think it's also worth noting that there are always 9 people on each team, set up like a bingo board, and you never rotate! You stay in your position the entire game! I'm not sure what my position is called, but I'm always on the right side, in the center. The ball rarely comes to me, but I still have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment