Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dinner and a view!

Last night, Aaron and I went to dinner with 2 of his 3 co-teachers; Mrs Jong and Julia! We ate at a duck restaurant in Gwangalli, which is one of Mrs. Jong's favorite restaurants! When she heard that duck was Aaron's favorite Korean food, she knew she wanted to take him there! I was invited to come along for the ride, which was really thoughtful of them! I'm always a big fan of having dinner with Koreans, and Aaron too! :)

I attempted to create a panoramic shot of our table... but unfortunately I couldn't link all the pictures together, so you'll have to use your imagination!



Talk about a million choices of food to eat! I counted! There were 32 side dishes, 1 dish of duck, rice, a bean soup, a noodle soup, and kimchi chighe soup! Can you see why I'd rather go out to eat than try to cook Korean food at home! It would take me weeks to put all of this together!

After dinner, Mrs. Jong drove us up a nearby mountain! I have no idea what the name of it is, but I'll tell you one thing... It was the best viewpoint I've seen in Busan!

Aaron with his co-teachers! They absolutely love him! They said "he is a really excellent teacher" and that "he is famous at Yeongdo school!" I would expect nothing less!

A little snapshot of Aaron and I to prove I was there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment