Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Goodbye Korea!

Aaron and I got to the airport about an hour early, and had plenty of time to kill before our flight! Luckily the airport near Busan is tiny, so security took about 3 minutes!!



Me with my Bali tickets!

We had a night layover in Hong Kong and decided to sleep in the airport! We learned our lesson, and won't be doing that on our way back to Korea! It was FREEZING, but funny, of course!! We are always trying to make the best out of our situations!

Our plane from Hong Kong to Bali was HUGE. It was a double decker and had more movies and TV shows to watch than any plane I'd ever been on! It even had electrical outlets under our seat tables, so I could re-charge my ipod! I can't imagine where technology will be 10 years from now!

Our fligts were REALLY turbulent, but were comfortable! We didn't crash... so I can't complain! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment